Tuesday, June 10, 2008

IMPORTANT!!!!

I am in the process of moving a lot of material over to this blog from my other travel blog. Too many weird things happening with it. So, enjoy what you have here right now and I will have a lot more in the coming couple weeks. You are going to love it.

Please visit my other blogs and websites:

Also: The Boston Sports Nut - a blog about Boston sports teams; baseball & basketball and general sports information.

This Ain't Paradise - about festivals, fairs, etc. We are vendors at over 40 events per year and I have a lot of information that I give and stories to tell.

Starving Vendors - a humorous look at the lives of many vendors; I tell the real stories behind a lot of events. You will find a lot of humorous (made up=Bull) material in here. Loads of information also.

DandL Creations - our main website. We shell custom-made shell necklaces at a great price and offer wrap-around skirts, shoulder-sling bags, fannypacks and a whole lot more. I have a listing of events that we do and provide reviews of our events we have participated in over the past three years. Serious reading material and funny too!!!

No comments: